Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using any products or services on www.tapita.io. When you purchase our products or services, we assume that you have read and agreed to all of our terms and conditions.
Tapita is the copyright holder of all softwares sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any products without Tapita’s permission is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any parts of our code in whole or part of any other softwares or products or websites.
- One license is valid for one email
- We remain the right to use your app for showcase purposes.
- We upgrade our core regularly to meet popular requests from customers or make our products perform better. Customers who purchase a product from Tapita will get the updated versions of their purchased package for free.
- Customization is not a product update hence it will be charged. Customized product will need to be re-customized for cases. Those who use our customization service and wish to update your product will need to ask for a quotation for the renewed customizations.
- Different packages have different support priority.
- Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products work well with your site exactly like our demo.
- Support does not include re-installation or customizing our product to fit your own needs. This is a separate service, please review below for more information.
- Different packages have different types of support hours and means accordingly: Email (ticket), Chat, Skype or phone.
- We charge $40/hour for customization service. Upon request, customer will receive a detailed quotation.
- Customization project will not be carried out until the payment is made.
- Customization will not be done via Teamviewer.
- All customizations need to be estimated and follow our rules of estimation.
- The deadline for customization projects will be provided based on our current workload. If you wish to have the customization done sooner there might be a small fee of overtime work involved.
- All customization once confirmed cannot be altered. Any changes to the original request will need to be re-estimated and the agreed-upon deadline will also possibly be changed as well.
- We remains the right to refuse customization request from customers in the following cases: Customer do not wish to pay for the estimated customization; customer’s purchased package is too old and need to be upgraded to the current or newer platform (please review Product Update); or the feature does not meet Tapita technical capability and availablity.
- You can suspend or cancel your subscription once you have reached the term of your agreement. All license subscriptions shall be automatically renewed for additional periods equal to the expiring subscription term or one year.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Please note that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change. We reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Regardless, we will post any terms and conditions changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.